Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||10 Inches Universal Sand Dredge Pumping Suction Water Pump||Pump Material:||High Chrome A05|
|Original:||China||Theory:||Horizontal Impeller Pump|
|Application:||Sewage,slurry,Sand Pump||Motor:||Diesel Or Electric Motor|
The 10 / 8F - G series of Gold Dredge Sand and Gravel Pump are horizontal, single pump shell centrifugal slurry pumps. The pump clamp and the pump cover are clamped by special clamps. The discharge direction of the pump can be installed at any position of 360 degrees. The bearing assembly adopts a cylindrical structure, which is convenient for adjusting the gap between the impeller and the pump body. The whole assembly can be removed during maintenance, and the bearing is greased.
The G (GH) series of sand and gravel pumps are single-pump shell constructions, although there is no replaceable liner, but this also makes his over-flow passage wide and smooth. Its overcurrent components are also durable with NI-hard, high Chrome and other wear-resistant materials.
The 10 / 8F - G series of Gold Dredge Sand and Gravel Pump can continuously transport large particles of strong abrasive mud, suitable for dredger dredging, digging sand and dredging. After special treatment, theG series of sand and gravel pumps can work underwater and can adapt to more complicated work.
1. SHIZA brand G(GH) pump is horizontal single case centrifugal pump.
2. G type pump use clamp band design for pump case
3. The discharge direction can be oriented in any 8 direction at interval of 45 degrees.
4. The wet-parts of GH pump is high chromium A05 material with high hardness ,hardness is higher than
58 HRC, the service life is long.
5. GH pump bearing parts use cylindrical structure, easy to adjust the gap between the impeller and
6. Shaft sealing for GH pump can be : packing seal, expeller seal, andmechanical seal for your
7. Type G(or GH) gravel pumps are designed for handling the most difficult high abrasive slurry which contain too big solids
to be pumped by a common slurry pump . They are suitable for delivering slurries in mining.Explosive sludge in metal melting,
dredging in dredger and river course .
They are widely used in the port dredging reclamation all over the our country's rivers and lakes, such
as the Yangtze River, Yellow River, Liaohe River, Pearl River, Huaihe River, etc.
(1) Dredge Pump, is specifically designed for low or high head duties such as hopper dredging and
barge river dredging use
(2) Dredge pump is widely used for handling sugar beet liquid and other vegetable slurry
(3) Dredge and Gravel pumps suitable for applications on slurries higher than normal temperatures.
(4)This dredge sand pump suits for the various sub soils , long tunnel lengths that require a pump
capable of multi staging on a high flow, high pressure;
Type meaning for dredge pump
10----------------pump inlet size (inch )
8----------------pump outlet size (inch)
G----------------G gravel pump
G(H) gravel pump material list for parts:
|Part Name||Material||Specification||HRC||Application||OEM Code|
|Bowl, door, back liner & impeller||Metal||AB27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|AB15: 14%-18% chrome white iron||≥59||Used for higher wear condition||A07|
|AB29: 27%-29% chrome white iron||43||Used for lower pH condition especially for FGD. It also can be used for low-sour condition and desulfuriation installation with pH not less than 4||A49|
|AB33: 33%-37% chrome white iron||It can transport oxygenated slurry with pH not be less than 1 such as phospor-plaster, nitric acid, vil, phosphate etc.||A33|
|Expeller & expeller ring||Metal||B27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|Stuffing Box||Metal||AB27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|Door clamp plate, bearing house & base||Metal||Grey iron||G01|
|Shaft sleeve, lantern ring/resctrictor, neck ring, gland bolt||Stainless steel||4Cr13||C21|
|Joint rings & seals||Rubber||Butyl||S21|
|Pump Model||Allowable||Clear Water Performance|
|Max. Power||Capacity Q||Head||Speed||Max.Eff.||Impeller. Dia. (mm)|
Contact Person: zhao