Payment & Shipping Terms:
|NPSH:||3-4.5m||Color:||According To Customer Request|
8/6E-G Single Casing Wide Wet-Passage Abrasion-Resistance Sand Gravel Pump
The G series gravel pumps are mainly used for the continuous conveying of strong abrasive materials that are too large to be transported by the general slurry pump. Suitable for dredger dredging, dredging rivers, mining and metal smelting blasting, etc.
The pump uses a single pump housing with a cassette connection and a wide flow path. Its overcurrent parts are made of hard nickel, high chromium and other wear-resistant materials. The discharge direction of the pump can be any position at 360°, which has the advantages of convenient installation, good cavitation performance and abrasion resistance.
1. This series of gravel pumps mainly consists of centrifugal pumps with horizontal and single pump shell structure. The pump clamp and the pump cover are clamped by special clamps. The discharge direction of the pump can be installed at any position of 360 degrees.
2. The bearing assembly of the gravel pump adopts a cylindrical structure, which is convenient for adjusting the gap between the impeller and the pump body, and can be completely removed during maintenance. The bearings are greased.
3. The shaft seal form of the gravel pump has packing seal, impeller seal and mechanical seal.
4. The gravel pump has a wide flow path, good cavitation performance, high efficiency and wear resistance.
5. Transmission mode mainly includes V-type V-belt drive, flexible coupling drive, gear reducer drive, hydraulic coupling drive, variable frequency drive, thyristor speed control, etc.
6. The material of the over-current component is made of high-hardness wear-resistant alloy cast iron.
7. With a variety of speeds and a variety of variants, the pump operates under optimal conditions. Long service life and high operating efficiency can meet a variety of harsh conveying conditions.
Contact Person: 13383118495