Payment & Shipping Terms:
|DT Pump Spare Parts
industrial pump parts,
slurry pump spare parts
The 400DT-A65 is a desulfurization pump. The desulfurization pump is a pump with corrosion resistance and is mainly used for conveying corrosive liquids. It is a kind of pump that is used very frequently in the desulfurization equipment industry in the general equipment pump.
The desulfurization pump is an important equipment in the desulfurization equipment industry. It is of great help to reduce the emission of
sulfur dioxide. The desulfurization pump suction cover has been widely developed and applied.
The impeller of 400DT-A65 adopts high chromium wear-resistant alloy Cr30, which has excellent corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance and long service life.
Slurry pump impeller introduction:
The slurry pump impeller refers to a wheel with a moving blade, and also refers to a general term for a disk and a rotating blade mounted thereon. The impeller is a key component of the slurry pump and is a rotating body with blades that transfers energy to the liquid. It is composed of a number of curved blades.
Classification and function of slurry pump impeller:
1. The slurry pump impeller has the following forms according to the mechanical structure: closed, semi-closed, open.
(1) Closed impeller
It consists of a blade and a front and rear cover. Closed impellers are more efficient and more difficult to manufacture, and are most commonly used in centrifugal pumps. It is suitable for conveying clean water without particles, such as clean water and solution.
(2) Semi-closed impeller
The semi-closed impeller is suitable for conveying materials that are easily precipitated or slightly granulated, and its efficiency is lower than that of a closed impeller.
(3) Open impeller
An impeller with only a blade and no complete cover is called an open impeller. The open impeller is suitable for conveying materials containing a large amount of suspended matter, and the efficiency is low, and the pressure of the liquid to be delivered is not high.
2, according to its liquid absorption method can be divided into single suction and double suction.
(1) The single suction type is simple in structure, and the liquid is only inhaled from one side;
(2) The double suction structure is more complicated, and the liquid is inhaled from both sides, and has a large liquid absorption capacity.
3. According to the shape of the blade, it is divided into the back-bend blade, the radial blade and the front-bend blade. Because the back-bend blade can obtain higher static pressure energy, the slurry pump mostly adopts the back-bend blade.
4. The slurry pump impeller is the part of the work done when the slurry pump is working, and transmits energy through rotation.
5. In the design of the slurry pump, the diameter of the slurry pump impeller can be cut to achieve the proper flow and lift.
6. The slurry pump impeller is the component of the slurry pump overcurrent component and is the fastest worn component.
-tell me the standard code no .we can quote you price immediately.
The role of the centrifugal pump impeller: The mechanical energy of the prime mover is directly transmitted to the liquid to increase the static pressure and kinetic energy of the liquid to mainly increase the static pressure energy. The impeller has open, semi-closed and closed three open impellers without cover on both sides of the blade. It is easy to manufacture and easy to clean. It is suitable for conveying materials containing a large amount of suspended solids. The efficiency is low and the liquid pressure is not delivered. High; semi-closed impeller has no cover on the suction side and a cover on the other side, suitable for conveying materials that are easy to precipitate or contain particles, and the efficiency is also low; the closed impeller has on both sides of the impeller Front and rear cover, high efficiency.
Structure of slurry pump
|Front liner plate
|Rear liner plate
|45#steel quenching and high temprature tempering
|Gray iron or Nodular cast iron
|Gray iron or Nodular cast iron
Tel: 86-- 031180809622