Payment & Shipping Terms:
|0 ° C ~ 200 ° C
|Pump Spare Parts
|ZMHZ Mechanical Seal
industrial pump parts,
centrifugal pump spare parts
ZMHZ Series Double-end multi-spring unbalanced mechanical seal For Pump
The mechanical seal of the pump refers to the device that is installed and operated in the pump type device to function as a dynamic seal, and avoids a component of the pump medium flowing out of the water pump through the pump shaft;
Because the water pump is mostly for conveying fluid medium, it has the characteristics of horizontal installation, high rotation speed, high pressure, solid particles and strong corrosiveness. Therefore, the mechanical seal body material of the pump often needs to resist the impact of solid particles and the sealing caused by high speed. The high-temperature abrasion, high-pressure sealing parameters are unstable, the base structural parts are corroded and other unfavorable factors, and the mechanical seal sealing material is required. Generally, the sealing surface friction pair is made of nickel-based hard alloy and cobalt. Base hard alloy, pressureless sintered silicon carbide, reactive sintered silicon carbide, metal immersion graphite, polytetrafluoroethylene filled graphite, PTFE filled glass fiber, aluminum oxide special ceramics, etc.; base material can be selected as 2Cr13 Stainless steel, 301 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, 904L stainless steel, PTFE, etc.; spring compensator can be selected from Hastelloy, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 3Cr13, etc.;
Different from the mechanical seal of the kettle, the sealing medium for the mechanical seal of the pump is mostly liquid, solid-liquid mixture and atmospheric gas; while the mechanical seal for the kettle is mostly used to seal high-pressure gas or gas-liquid mixture, and the leakage will cause serious damage to the environment and living things. Threat.
The mechanical seal of the pump is one of the mechanical basic components with precise and complicated structure, and is a key component of the pump machinery. Its sealing performance and service life depend on many factors, such as selection, machine accuracy, proper installation and use. There are a wide variety of mechanical seals for pumps. Different models, its maintenance is also difficult to distinguish and judge.
1. Single-end integral assembly type, can rotate in both directions
2. The axial dimension of the integral part should be larger than the installation size so that the positioning plate can be easily removed when loading.
3. The water pressure of the shaft seal must be higher than the pump chamber pressure by 0.1~0.1MPa, and the flow rate is about 0.5l/s. The mechanical seal is operated in the washing water, and the shaft seal water is transported along with the medium.
4. The friction pair material is L-pad inlaid with hard alloy, silicon carbide, and different friction pairs can be selected according to different materials.
Medium: containing solid particles and crystalline liquid
Temperature: 0 ° C ~ 200 ° C
Line speed: ≤15m/s
Concentration: ≤40% (wt)
Shaft diameter: Φ30-Φ280mm
There are five main leak points for pump mechanical seals:
(l) a seal between the sleeve and the shaft;
(2) sealing between the moving ring and the sleeve;
(3) Seal between moving and static rings;
(4) sealing between the stationary ring and the stationary ring seat;
(5) Sealing between the sealed end cap and the pump body.
In general, the leakage between the shafts of the bushings, the seal end caps and the pump body is easier to find and solve, but it needs to be carefully observed, especially when the working medium is liquefied gas or high pressure, toxic and harmful gas, it is relatively difficult. some. The remaining leaks are difficult to distinguish and judge intuitively. It is necessary to observe, analyze, and judge the leak symptoms on the basis of long-term management and maintenance practices in order to draw correct conclusions.
Tel: 86-- 031180809622