Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||G10137 A05||Usage:||For Pumps|
|Material:||A05||Color:||As Your Design|
|Feature:||High Flow||Product Name:||Impeller|
slurry pump spare parts,
centrifugal pump spare parts
G10137 A05 WEAR-RESISTANT, CORROSION-RESISTANT IMPELLER
The slurry pump impeller refers to a wheel with a moving blade, and also refers to a general term for a disk and a rotating blade mounted thereon. The impeller is a key component of the slurry pump and is a rotating body with blades that transfers energy to the liquid. It is composed of a number of curved blades.
The role of the impeller is to transfer the mechanical energy of the prime mover directly to the liquid to increase the static pressure and dynamic pressure of the liquid.
Adjustability range of performance is large.Various physical and mechanical performances couid be transformed within certain limits by materials selection or formula adjusting so as to meet users' various requirements on products.
Excellent wear resistance.Espscially under working conditions with wet medium like water,oil etc.Its wear resistance is usually several to dozens times better than common rubber materials.
Oil resistant,ozone resistant,ageing resistant,radiation resistant,low temperature resistant.
The slurry pump impeller mainly has the following forms according to the mechanical structure: closed type, semi-closed type, open type.
(1) Closed impeller
It consists of a blade and a front and rear cover. The closed impeller has high efficiency and is difficult to manufacture, and is most widely used in centrifugal pumps. It is suitable for conveying clean water without particles, such as clean water and solution.
(2) Semi-closed impeller
The semi-closed impeller is suitable for conveying materials that are easily precipitated or slightly granulated, and its efficiency is lower than that of a closed impeller.
(3) Open impeller
1. An impeller with only vanes and no complete cover is called an open impeller. The open impeller is suitable for conveying materials containing more suspended solids, and its efficiency is low, and the pressure of the transported liquid is not high.
2, according to its liquid absorption method can be divided into single suction and double suction.
(1) The single suction type is simple in structure, and the liquid is only inhaled from one side;
(2) The double suction structure is more complicated, and the liquid is inhaled from both sides, and has a large liquid absorption capacity.
3. According to the shape of the blade, it is divided into the back curved blade, the radial blade and the front curved blade. Because the back curved blade can obtain higher static pressure energy, the slurry pump mostly adopts the back curved blade.
4. The slurry pump impeller is the part of the work done when the slurry pump is working, and transmits energy through rotation.
5. In the design of the slurry pump, the diameter of the slurry pump impeller can be cut to achieve the proper flow and lift.
6. The slurry pump impeller is the component of the slurry pump overcurrent component and is the fastest worn component.
Tel: 86-- 031180809622