Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||A05||Type:||ZGB Series Centrifugal Slurry Pump|
|Inlet Dia.:||80mm||Impeller:||5 Vanes Closed|
|Application:||Sewage,Power Plant,Water/Sewage,mining||Pressure:||High Pressure,standard|
|Feature:||High Efficiency,Long Working Life|
diesel engine driven centrifugal pump,
abrasive slurry pump
The 65ZGB Series Centrifugal Slurry Pump is a horizontal, single-stage, single-suction, cantilever, double-pump centrifugal slurry pump. In order to meet the needs of high-speed development of mining, power, metallurgy, coal and other industries, improve the Model of slurry pump under high lift conditions, and summarize the comprehensive information of domestic and foreign experience and user feedback, and develop a new generation of high efficiency, ZGB series slurry pump with large flow, high lift and multi-stage series.
The 65ZGB Series Centrifugal Slurry Pump structure is reasonable, efficient and safe. It is widely used in the electrical, metallurgical, mining, coal, building materials, chemical, desulfurization and other industrial sectors to transport abrasive or corrosive slurry, especially power plant ash.
65-------------Discharge Diameter (mm)
B---------------- Series Code
P-----------------Multi-stage pumps (3-4stage)
150ZGB Performance Chart
Ni acid slurry
The ZGB slurry pump has the same structure except for the pump head part (including the front and rear pump casings, the volute casing, the front and rear guard plates, the impeller, etc.), and the rest of the structure is similar. The same series of transmission parts are used, and the pump head part and the shaft seal part are pressed below. And the transmission part, respectively, describes its structural characteristics.
1, ZGB slurry pump shaft seal part: shaft seal has three forms, the auxiliary impeller shaft seal and packing shaft seal, mechanical seal.
(1) Mechanical seal: For the condition that is not suitable for the above two shaft seals, mechanical seal is adopted to reduce the number of maintenance of the shaft seal part.
(2) Packing shaft seal: The packing shaft seal structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, and the shaft seal water is needed. For the working condition which is not suitable for the shaft seal of the auxiliary impeller and the working condition for pumping, the packing shaft seal can be used.
(3) Sub-impeller shaft seal: Single-stage pump or multi-stage series third-stage pump when the positive pressure of the pump inlet is not more than 10% of the pump outlet pressure value, the auxiliary impeller shaft seal can be used, and the auxiliary impeller shaft seal has no Dilute the slurry, the sealing effect is good and so on.
2. ZGB slurry pump pump head part: ZGB series slurry pump is a double pump shell structure, namely the front pump casing, the rear pump casing and the replaceable over-current part (including impeller, volute, front guard, Rearguard). The front and rear pump casings are made of gray cast iron or ductile iron according to the working pressure. They are vertically opened and bolted. The rear pump casing has a stop and bolts connected to the bracket. The discharge port of the slurry pump can be installed at eight angles. The front and rear covers of the impeller are equipped with back blades to reduce leakage and improve pump life and efficiency. The inlets of all types of pumps are horizontal, and the pump rotates clockwise as seen from the transmission direction.
3. Transmission part: ZGB slurry pump adopts the same series of transmissions, including bracket and bearing assembly. The pump shaft has large diameter, good rigidity, short cantilever, and will not bend and vibrate under severe working conditions. The bearing adopts single row cone. Roller bearing and deep groove ball bearing can be combined to withstand the maximum axial and radial load of the pump. The bearing is lubricated with thin oil. The end of the bearing body has a sealed end cap, which can effectively prevent the slurry and other dirt from entering the bearing. ZGB slag The slurry pump is provided with two hose joints in the bearing body, which can be connected with the water source to cool the bearing chamber, so it can work under high ambient temperature to ensure the safe operation of the bearing and has a high life.
Selection & Performance Chart
Contact Person: Zhang