Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Medium Temperature:||≤120℃||Type:||Horizontal Desulfurization Pump|
|Application:||FGD, Power Plant/Chemical, Absorption Tower Industial||Power:||Electric|
250mm DT - A45 FGD Horizontal Desulfurization Pump Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump.
DT Series Horizontal Desulfurization Pump The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pump, recycling pump, sump pump and so on.
The desulfurization pump is an important equipment in the desulfurization equipment industry. It is of great help to reduce the emission of sulfur dioxide. The desulfurization pump suction cover has been widely developed and applied. The use of desulfurization pumps has a lot of attention. Sealing performance is the key. If the seal is not good, it will leak, affecting the use effect and causing environmental pollution.
The mechanical seal of the desulfurization pump must meet the requirements of the medium, easy to use, desulfurization pump accessories, good sealing performance and long service life. Therefore, it is necessary to improve the sealing technology and anti-vibration capability of the desulfurization pump, and improve the operating efficiency and impact resistance. Environmental pollution is an important issue in today's society, and it is also the focus of people's attention. There is a lot of room for development of these equipment to reduce pollution emissions.
Scope of use
1) Sulfuric acid phosphate industry: transportation of dilute acid, mother liquor, sewage, seawater, fluorosilicic acid containing silica gel, phosphoric acid slurry and other media.
2) Non-ferrous metal smelting industry: It is especially suitable for various acid liquids and corrosive pulps of wet smelting such as lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, manganese, cobalt and rare earth.
3) Chemical and other enterprises: various liquid or slurry positions of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkaline and oil. , iron red powder production, various dyes, pigment production, non-metallic mineral processing and other industries.
4) Chlorine alkali Industry: hydrochloric acid, liquid alkali, electrolyte, etc.
5) Water treatment industry: pure water, high-purity water, sewage (leather sewage, electroplating sewage, electronic sewage, papermaking sewage, textile sewage, food sewage, domestic sewage, pharmaceutical industry sewage, etc.).
6) Steel enterprises: sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid posts in pickling systems, sewage with impurities.
7) Wetsemi-dry desulfurization circulating pump: It can be used for alkaline, acidic and corrosive jobs at the same time.
8) Corrosive liquids in coal industry and coal chemical industry, coal slurry transportation; washing and coal blending pumps.
Performance and material characteristics
|Pump Model||250mm DT - A45|
|Capacity||221 - 804m³/h|
|Head||5.0 - 27.0m|
|Speed||490-980 r / min|
|Particle Max. Size Handled Occasionally||56mm|
Tel: 86-- 031180809622