Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OEM:||Availablele||Type:||Pump Mechanical Seal|
ZGJ/ZHJ Series Mechancial Seal For Slurry Pump Desulfurization Pump,Pump Spare Part
The mechanical seal of the pump refers to the device that is installed and operated in the pump type device to function as a dynamic seal, and avoids a component of the pump medium flowing out of the water pump through the pump shaft;
Because the water pump is mostly for conveying fluid medium, it has the characteristics of horizontal installation, high rotation speed, high pressure, solid particles and strong corrosiveness. Therefore, the mechanical seal body material of the pump often needs to resist the impact of solid particles and the sealing caused by high speed. The high-temperature abrasion, high-pressure sealing parameters are unstable, the base structural parts are corroded and other unfavorable factors, and the mechanical seal sealing material is required. Generally, the sealing surface friction pair is made of nickel-based hard alloy and cobalt. Base hard alloy, pressureless sintered silicon carbide, reactive sintered silicon carbide, metal immersion graphite, polytetrafluoroethylene filled graphite, PTFE filled glass fiber, aluminum oxide special ceramics, etc.; base material can be selected as 2Cr13 Stainless steel, 301 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, 904L stainless steel, PTFE, etc.; spring compensator can be selected from Hastelloy, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 3Cr13, etc.;
Different from the mechanical seal of the kettle, the sealing medium for the mechanical seal of the pump is mostly liquid, solid-liquid mixture and atmospheric gas; while the mechanical seal for the kettle is mostly used to seal high-pressure gas or gas-liquid mixture, and the leakage will cause serious damage to the environment and living things. Threat.
The mechanical seal of the pump is one of the mechanical basic components with precise and complicated structure, and is a key component of the pump machinery. Its sealing performance and service life depend on many factors, such as selection, machine accuracy, proper installation and use. There are a wide variety of mechanical seals for pumps. Different models, its maintenance is also difficult to distinguish and judge.
1. Single end, integral assembly, two-way rotation, independent of pump shaft adjustment
2. The axial dimension of the integral part should be larger than the installation size so that the positioning block can be easily removed during loading.
3. Before starting the equipment, the flushing water should be opened first. Do not leave the oil seal in dry friction. The water pressure should not be too large (≤0.08MPa).
4. The mechanical seal is completely in the medium, and has strong anti-blocking ability, suitable for high concentration conditions.
5. The friction pair material is L-pad embedded with hard alloy, silicon carbide, which can be operated for a long time under high temperature medium. Different friction pairs can be selected according to different media to ensure its long-term use effect.
Scope of application:
1.Medium: solid particles and crystalline fluids such as alumina slurry, limestone, gypsum slurry, 2.beneficiation slurry, coal washing slurry, etc.
3.Temperature: -20 ° C ~ 160 ° C
4.Pressure: ≤ 4MPa
5.Line speed: ≤15m/s
7.Shaft diameter: Φ60-Φ320
There are five main leak points for pump mechanical seals:
(l) a seal between the sleeve and the shaft;
(2) sealing between the moving ring and the sleeve;
(3) Seal between moving and static rings;
(4) sealing between the stationary ring and the stationary ring seat;
(5) Sealing between the sealed end cap and the pump body.
In general, the leakage between the shafts of the bushings, the seal end caps and the pump body is easier to find and solve, but it needs to be carefully observed, especially when the working medium is liquefied gas or high pressure, toxic and harmful gas, it is relatively difficult. some. The remaining leaks are difficult to distinguish and judge intuitively. It is necessary to observe, analyze, and judge the leak symptoms on the basis of long-term management and maintenance practices in order to draw correct conclusions.
Contact Person: Zhang