Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||150-600m³/h||Number Of Vanes:||5|
ZJ type slurry pump structure description ZJ type slurry pump is a double pump casing structure, that is, the front and rear pump casings have replaceable metal linings, including front and rear guard plates, sheaths and impellers. The slurry pump impeller, the slurry pump front guard plate, the slurry pump rear guard plate, the slurry pump packing box, the slurry pump sheath (slurry pump volute), the slurry pump and the impeller, etc. are all high. Chrome Cr27 material. The front and rear pump casings are vertically open-opened, and the materials are made of ordinary gray cast iron, ductile iron or cast steel. The front and rear pump casings are bolted, and the rear pump casing has a stop port connected to the bracket. The pump discharge port can generally rotate 360 degrees in eight directions. The front and rear cover plates of the slurry pump impeller have back blades to reduce leakage and improve the pump. The service life and efficiency of the ZJ slurry pump impeller and the shaft are threaded, so that it is convenient to disassemble.
|Allowable Max.Power||200 KW|
|Particle Max.Size Handled Occasionally||48 mm|
|Pump Weight||2223 kg|
Routine maintenance of ZJ series slurry pumps:
1) Bearing water pressure, water volume to meet the requirements, at any time to adjust (or replace) the degree of packing tightness, do not cause shaft seal leakage. And replace the axle sleeve in time.
2) When replacing bearings, it is necessary to ensure that there is no dust in the bearing assembly and the lubricating oil is clean. When slurry pump is running, the bearing temperature should generally not exceed 60-650C, and the Zui height should not exceed 750C.
3) To ensure the coaxiality of motor and slurry pump, to ensure the integrity and correctness of elastic pad in coupling, and to replace it in time after damage.
4) ensure that the components and piping system of the slurry pump are installed correctly and reliably.
5) Some parts of slurry pump belong to vulnerable parts. In daily use, attention should be paid to the wear and tear of vulnerable parts, and timely maintenance or replacement should be carried out. In the process of repairing or replacing the fragile parts of slag slurry pump, it is necessary to ensure correct assembly, reasonable gap adjustment and avoid tight and astringent friction.
6) The suction pipe system of slurry pump must be free of air leakage, and attention should be paid to whether the suction port is blocked in operation. The medium to be treated by slurry pump mostly contains solid particles, so the barrier placed in the intake pool should meet the requirements of slurry pump to pass through the particles, so as to reduce the possibility of blockage caused by too large particles or long fibre materials entering the pump body.
Contact Person: Zhang