Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Vanes:||4||Impeller Diameter:||42mm|
ZJ series slurry pumps include ZJ type and ZJL type. The ZJ type slurry pump is a single stage, single suction, horizontal, cantilever, centrifugal slurry pump.
Slurry pumps can be widely used in mines, power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles. Such as metallurgical beneficiation plant slurry transportation, thermal power plant ash removal, coal washing plant coal slurry and heavy medium transportation, dredging rivers, river dredging and so on. In the chemical industry, some corrosive slurries containing crystals can also be transported.
The slurry pump is made of hard alloy material, which is mainly used in mining enterprises such as iron ore, gold ore, molybdenum ore, coal washing plant and power plant. It mainly transports solid-liquid mixture with particles and corrosive liquids such as iron. Fine powder, power plant desulfurization water, coal powder, etc.
Mainly used in: mining, power plants, dredging, metallurgy, chemical, building materials and petroleum industries. In addition to pumping water, the pump can also pump gas, solid, solid-liquid mixture - mineral slurry.
100ZJ-I-B42 structural characteristics and working principle:
The submersible slurry pump is a coaxial pump and motor. When working, the pump shaft rotates the pump impeller to transfer energy to the slurry medium to generate a certain flow rate, which drives the solid material to flow and realize the slurry transportation.
Its main features are as follows:
1. The whole machine is a dry motor pump type structure. The motor is mechanically sealed to prevent high pressure water and impurities from entering the motor cavity.
2. In addition to the main impeller, there is also a stirring impeller, which can extract the sludge deposited on the bottom of the water into a turbulent flow and extract it.
3. The main over-current components such as impeller and stirring impeller are made of high wear-resistant material, which is resistant to abrasion, corrosion, clogging and strong sewage discharge, and can effectively pass large solid particles.
4, not subject to the suction limit, high slag absorption efficiency, dredging more thorough.
5, no need to equip the auxiliary vacuum pump, the investment is cheaper.
6, no need to be equipped with auxiliary mixing or spray device, the operation is easier.
7. The motor sneaked into the water without the need to build complex ground protection and fixtures, making management easier.
8. The mixing impeller directly contacts the deposition surface, and the concentration is controlled by the depth of the dive, so the concentration control is more comfortable.
9. The equipment directly sneak into the water to work, no noise and vibration, and the site is more tidy.
|Allowable Max.Power||90 KW|
|Head||12.7 - 66.8 m|
|Particle Max.Size Handled Occasionally||40 mm|
|Pump Weight||1085 kg|
Contact Person: Zhang