Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pump Material:||High Chrome A05||Theory:||Horizontal Impeller Pump|
|Suction Diameter:||12 Inch||Discharge Diameter:||10 Inch|
|Structure:||Single Casing||Pressure:||Low Pressure|
Horizontal Single Casing Good Performance Of NPSH Gravel Pump 12 / 10 G-G
1. Horizontal, single pump housing centrifugal pump.
2. The pump body and the pump cover are clamped by a special clamp. The discharge direction of the pump can be at any position of 360 degrees, which is convenient to install and use.
3. The bearing assembly of the pump adopts a cylindrical structure, which is convenient for adjusting the gap between the impeller and the pump body, and can be completely removed during maintenance. The bearings are greased.
4. The shaft seal form of the pump has packing seal, impeller seal and mechanical seal.
5. The pump flow path is wide, the cavitation performance is good, the efficiency is high, and the wear resistance is improved.
6. Transmission mode mainly includes V-type V-belt drive, flexible coupling drive, gear reducer drive, hydraulic coupling drive, variable frequency drive, thyristor speed control, etc.
7. The material of the over-current component is made of high-hardness wear-resistant alloy cast iron.
8. Using a variety of speeds and a variety of variants, so that the pump operates under a variety of conditions. Long service life and high operating efficiency can meet a variety of harsh conveying conditions. 9. GH pump is a high lift pump. It is mainly used for continuous conveying of strong abrasive materials that cannot be transported due to the large size of the slurry.
Type meaning for dredge pump
12----------------Suction Diameter (inch )
10----------------Discharge Diameter (inch)
H-----------------Gravel Pump High Head
G(H) gravel pump material list for parts:
|Part Name||Material||Specification||HRC||Application||OEM Code|
|Bowl, door, back liner & impeller||Metal||AB27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|AB15: 14%-18% chrome white iron||≥59||Used for higher wear condition||A07|
|AB29: 27%-29% chrome white iron||43||Used for lower pH condition especially for FGD. It also can be used for low-sour condition and desulfuriation installation with pH not less than 4||A49|
|AB33: 33%-37% chrome white iron||It can transport oxygenated slurry with pH not be less than 1 such as phospor-plaster, nitric acid, vil, phosphate etc.||A33|
|Expeller & expeller ring||Metal||B27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|Stuffing Box||Metal||AB27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|Door clamp plate, bearing house & base||Metal||Grey iron||G01|
|Shaft sleeve, lantern ring/resctrictor, neck ring, gland bolt||Stainless steel||4Cr13||C21|
|Joint rings & seals||Rubber||Butyl||S21|
|Pump Model||Allowable||Clear Water Performance|
|Max. Power||Capacity Q||Head||Speed||Max.Eff.||Impeller. Dia. (mm)|
Selection & Performance Chart
Contact Person: Zhang