2 / 1.5 B - AH Metal / Rubber Lined Pumps With Multiple Driving Methods
1.5 inch small slurry pumps is cheap in cost and light in weight. Sometimes it can be used for labs. Despite its small size, it is widely used for heavy duty applications as well.
AHR Series slurry pump is a horizontal range of High Performance, Rugged and Reliable Rubber Lined Slurry and Sludge pumps in 9 standard sizes and numerous material combinations; from standard natural rubber impellers and liners; within ductile iron casings, through synthetic rubbers (such as neoprene and hypalon) and polymers (such as urethane).
2 X 1.5 B - AH(R) slurry pump provides total versatility when it comes to materials of selection, interchangeability of components and variations to extend the life of components. Wear and overall reliability will be limited to the weakest part of the pump.
The flexible design of these pump units combined with the appropriate selection of material of construction ensure the lowest operating costs.
Type of AH series centrifugal slurry pumps are cantilevered,horizontal,slurry pumps.
1. They are designed for the handling highly abrasive, high density slurry in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc.
2. The pumps of this type also can be installed in multistage series.
3. The frame plates for type AH centrifugal slurry pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners.
4. The impellers are made of wear resistant chrome alloy or rubber.
5. The frame plate liner and impeller for HH pump are adoptable of wear-resistant metal only .
6. The shaft seals for type AH centrifugal slurry pumps can be adoptable of gland seal or expeller seal.
7. This Series of Pumps are used conveying abrasive or corrosive slurry, especially clinker of power plants in electric power, metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, chemical industry and other industrial sectors,etc.
-Paper and Pulp
||2 / 1.5 B-AH(R)
|Allowable Max. Power
||32.4 - 72 m³/h
||6 - 58 m
||1200 - 3800r/min
||3.5 - 8 m
|Type meaning for 2 / 1.5 B-AH(R)
|2 / 1.5 B-AH(R)
||Pump inlet size (inch )
||Pump outlet size (inch)
||AH slurry pump
||R-Rubber liner pump
Support Type Description
Selection And Performance Chart