Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pressure:||Low Pressure||Structure:||Single-stage Pump|
|Drive Type:||CV, DC(Z), ZV(Z), CR(Z)||Principle:||Suction Centrifugal|
The lining of 8/6E-AH is made of high-chromium wear-resistant alloy. Lining is used for wear-out, extending maintenance intervals and reducing operating costs. The direction of the pump outlet can be rotated by 8 angle installation.Widely used in metallurgical,mining,coal,power,building material and other industrial departments etc.
Designed and bulit for long life with low maintenance:
1. Shaft Sleeve: A hardened, heavy-duty corrosion-resistant sleeve with “O” Ring seal at both ends protects the shaft. A slip fit allows the sleeve removed or installed quickly.
2. Centrifugal Shaft Seal: A large precentage of duties allow the use of the centrifugal seal which eliminates the need of sealing water.
3. Gland Shaft Seal: Apacked gland type shaft seal is also acailable and can be fitted with a low flow or a full flow flish seal water arrangement.
4. Shaft and Bearing Assembly: A large diameter shaft with a short overhang minimizes deflection and vibration. Heavy -duty roller bearings are housed in a removable bearing cartridge.
5. Pump Base: A minimum number of through bolts hold the pump casing to a the frame. A means of impeller adjustment is provided in a convenient positopn below the bearing housing.
6. Outer casing: Split outer casing halves of cast or dectile iron contain the wear liners and provide high operation pressure capabilities.
7. Impeller: The impeller may be either moulded elastomer or hard metal. Deep size sealing canes relieve seal pressure and minimize recirculation. Cast-in impeller threads are better suited for slurries.
8. Interchangeable Hard Metal and Moulded Elastomer Liners: Mating faces in hard metal liners are tapered to allow positive alignment during assembly and allow components to be easily removed for replacement. Hydraulic seal rings give positive sealing between mating faces
|Pump Model||8 / 6 E - AH|
|Allowable Max.Power||120 kw|
|Capacity||360-828 m³ / h|
|Speed||500-1140 r / min|
|Impeller Diameter||510 mm|
|Type meaning for mineral centrifugal slurry pump|
|8||Pump inlet size|
|6||Pump outlet size|
|AH||AH slurry pump|
|R||R-Rubber liner pump|
Advantages of 8/6 E-AH slurry pump
-Wear resistant metal or rubber wet end parts, long service life
-Wide options for impeller
-Various types of pump seals to suit different working condition
-Grease or oil lubrication
-Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree
-Can be installed in multistage series
-Easy to maintain
Structure of slurry pump
Shaft Seal Module Design
Contact Person: Zhang