Payment & Shipping Terms:
|HS Code:||8431709990||Connection Type:||DCZ|
|Keyword:||Vertical Submersible Slurry Sump||Shaft Position From The Horizontal::||Vertical Pump Slurry Pump|
|Product Name:||Vertical Submersible Slurry Sump Pump||Power:||Electric|
Deep Well Vertical Submerged Centrifugal Pump , High Concentration Centrifugal Sump Pump
100---Outlet diameter (mmQ
SP---Slurry pump submerged in sump
Vertica pump parts :
|Metal material||Rubber Material|
|Chrome alloy||Cr+Mo+Ni||Natural rubber||Ru|
|Ductile cast iron||QT|
|Stainless Steel||SS304, SS306, SS316L|
|Duplex stainless steel||CD-4MCu|
Knowledge for slurry pump
The problem for centrifugal pump puming no water and vacuum
When centrifugal pump working , there will always be a variety of problems.The failure of centrifugal pump pumping water is one of problems
1) the vibration of the pump body is large, and the dynamic and static ring of the mechanical seal will intermittently collide and cause leakage.
2) the pressing of the mechanical seal's dynamic and static ring is the sum of the medium pressure and the pretightening force of the spring. When the air is pumped, the pressure of the medium will not, the contact pressure of the dynamic and static ring will become smaller and the seal is invalid.
3) after the pump is evacuated, the mechanical seal end face of the mechanical seal ring has lost the cooling and lubrication, dry friction and mechanical seal failure by using the self flushing scheme (that is, using the pump medium).
1, the motor current is down.
2, the pressure fluctuates greatly.
3, abnormal flow of flow.
4. The sound of murmurs.
5, the pump body vibrates.
6, the pump cylinder temperature rises.
Some reasons of pumping no water
1, gas leakage at the entrance of the centrifugal pump.
2, the entrance of the centrifugal pump is blocked.
3, the pressure of the entrance of the centrifugal pump is not enough.
4. The temperature of the inlet of the centrifugal pump is too high and the saturated steam is too large.
5, the inlet valve of the centrifugal pump is not open or the valve core is broken off.
6, the outlet of the centrifugal pump is too large (small).
7. The centrifugal pump seals the oil with water.
8. The liquid level in the centrifugal pump tower or container is low or no liquid level.
9. The impeller of the centrifugal pump or the inner grinding ring is badly worn.
Contact Person: Zhang