Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy A05||Use:||Mineral Processing|
|Duty:||Light Duty||Pump Weight:||750kg|
150mm Discharge Single Suction Centrifugal Pump , High Capacity Industrial Pump
Type L pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps, which are also called light duty slurry pump. They are suitable for delivering low abrasive low density slurry for metallurgical, mining, coal and building material departments. The shaft seal can adopt gland seal, expeller seal or mechanical seal.
Type L pumps operate in high speed with small volumes and light weight to save floor area. It is mainly used to transport the slurry which contains fine particle size and weight concentration not more than 30%. The liner and impeller of this pump can be changeable ,eight with anti-abrasive metal or rubber material.
1. Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree.
2. Good replaceability of components with original pump.
3. Wear-resistant metal and long service life time.
4. With greater axial and radial load rating capacity,
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Suit different working condition.
7. Wide application, high efficiency and easy to maintain.
8. Wide options for impeller.
9. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
|Pump Model||150E - L|
|Max. Power||120 kw|
|Capacity||115-568.8 m³ / h|
10.5 - 51.8m
|Speed||800 - 1500|
|NPSH||2.5 - 6m|
|Impeller DIa||381 mm|
Pulp and Paper
Selection & Performance Chart
Contact Person: Zhang