Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pump Material:||High Chrome A05||Theory:||Horizontal Impeller Pump|
|Structure:||Single Casing||Pressure:||Low Pressure|
|Model:||8 / 6 E - G||Impeller Dia.:||378mm|
Marine120 Kw High Head Sand Gravel Pump For Dredging River, Mining
D, G, GH series pumps are horizontal, single pump casing centrifugal pump. 2, using a special clamp to clamp the pump body and pump cover, the pump outlet direction can be installed at any position of 360 degrees Easy to use. 3, the bearing assembly of the pump adopts a cylindrical structure, which is convenient for adjusting the gap between the impeller and the pump body, and can be completely removed during maintenance. The bearing is greased and lubricated.4, the shaft seal form of the pump has packing seal, and the impeller 6 is used. The transmission mode mainly includes V-type V-belt drive, flexible coupling drive, gear reducer drive, variable frequency drive, thyristor Speed, etc. 7, the material of the over-current component is made of high-hardness wear-resistant alloy cast iron. 8, using a variety of speeds and a variety of variants, so that the pump operates under the best conditions, GH pump is a high lift pump. It is mainly used for continuous conveying of strong abrasive materials that cannot be transported due to the large size of the slurry. Suitable for dredging, sifting gravel, dredging rivers, mining and metal smelting slag conveying.
8 / 6 E - G
126 - 576 m³/h
6 -45 m
800 - 1400 r/min
3 - 4.5 m
Type meaning for dredge pump
8 / 6 E-G(H)
8----------------Suction Diameter (inch )
6----------------Discharge Diameter (inch)
H----------------Gravel Pump High Head
1. This series of gravel pumps is a centrifugal pump with horizontal and single pump shell structure. It is also a kind of slurry pump in a broad sense.
2. The pump body and the pump cover are clamped by a special clamp. The discharge direction of the pump can be at any position of 360 degrees, which is convenient to install and use.
3. The bearing assembly of the gravel pump adopts a cylindrical structure, which is convenient for adjusting the gap between the impeller and the pump body, and can be completely removed during maintenance.
4. The bearing is greased.
5. There are three types of shaft seals for gravel pumps: packing seals, impeller seals, and mechanical seals.
6. The gravel pump has a wide flow path, good cavitation performance, high efficiency and wear resistance.
7. Transmission modes mainly include: V-type V-belt drive, flexible coupling drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, thyristor speed control, etc.
8, over-current parts material: nickel-containing high chromium wear-resistant alloy.
9, using a variety of speeds and a variety of variants, so that the pump operates under optimal conditions.
10, long service life, high operating efficiency, can meet a variety of poor transport conditions.
G(H) gravel pump material list for parts:
|Part Name||Material||Specification||HRC||Application||OEM Code|
|Bowl, door, back liner & impeller||Metal||AB27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|AB15: 14%-18% chrome white iron||≥59||Used for higher wear condition||A07|
|AB29: 27%-29% chrome white iron||43||Used for lower pH condition especially for FGD. It also can be used for low-sour condition and desulfuriation installation with pH not less than 4||A49|
|AB33: 33%-37% chrome white iron||It can transport oxygenated slurry with pH not be less than 1 such as phospor-plaster, nitric acid, vil, phosphate etc.||A33|
|Expeller & expeller ring||Metal||B27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|Stuffing Box||Metal||AB27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|Door clamp plate, bearing house & base||Metal||Grey iron||G01|
|Shaft sleeve, lantern ring/resctrictor, neck ring, gland bolt||Stainless steel||4Cr13||C21|
|Joint rings & seals||Rubber||Butyl||S21|
|Pump Model||Allowable||Clear Water Performance|
|Max. Power||Capacity Q||Head||Speed||Max.Eff.||Impeller. Dia. (mm)|
Selection & Performance Chart
Contact Person: Zhang