Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy A05||Power:||Electric, Motor Or Diesel|
|Feature:||High Head||Pressure:||High Pressure|
Horizontal Hydrocyclone High Head Slurry Pump 3 Inches For Mineral Processing
4 / 3E - HH is cantilevered,horizontal,centrifugal slurry pumps.They are designed for handling abrasive or corrosive slurry in the metallurgical,mining,coal,power,building material and other industrial departments etc.HH type pump is mainly used for transport low density high head or high density low abrasive high head slurry.
High pressure slurry pumps from Shiza Pump are the HH series. The biggest size we are now able to provide is 6-inch. HH can not only achieve high heads, but are ideal for severe and heavy duty slurries applications. The pump itself has a very heavy weight compared with other series of slurry pumps from SZ - PUMP.
The design of HH series slurry pumps is also based on the standard SZ - PUMP HH series slurry pumps, and are very widely used for feeding cyclones, esp. the model 4 / 3E - HH and 6 / 4 F - HH are very commonly seen in delivering iron sand slurry to dewatering cyclones.
If you are interested in heavy duty, high pressure, hard metal slurry pumps, please go through our HH
series pumps. You'll find the most suitable solutions for your applications.
|Model||4 / 3E - HH|
|Allowable Max. Power||120Kw|
|Capacity||126 - 252 m³ / h|
|Head H||12 -97m|
|Speed||600 - 1400 r / min|
|NPSH||2 - 5 m|
|Impeller DIa.||508 mm|
Routine maintenance of 4 / 3 E - HH
1) The suction pipe system of the pump is not allowed to have air leakage. The inlet grille of the pump should meet the particle requirements that the pump can pass, so as to avoid blockage caused by large granular materials or long fiber materials entering the pump.
2) It is necessary to replace the slurry pump fittings in time, the repair and assembly should be correct, the gap adjustment should be reasonable, and there should be no close friction.
3) Bearing water pressure and water quantity should meet the requirements, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, and do not cause the shaft seal to leak. And replace the bushing in time.
4) When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the bearing assembly is free of dust and the lubricating oil is clean. When the pump is running, the bearing temperature is generally not more than 60-65 °C, and the maximum is not more than 75 °C.
5) To ensure the coaxiality between the motor and the slurry pump, ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is intact and correct, and replace it in time after damage.
6) Ensure that the pump components and piping systems are installed correctly, securely and reliably.
Contact Person: Zhang