Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Outlet:||6inch||Bracket Type:||R Type Bracket|
|Wear Parts:||With Molded , Replaceable Liners||Feature:||High Performance|
1. The frame plates for AH pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners. The
impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber. The frame plate liner and impeller for HH pump
are adoptable of hard metal only.
2. Bearing assembly use cylindrical structure,adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily,
being removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any
eight positions to suit installations and applications.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, frequency conversion drive devices.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The pump of this type may be installed in
multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
1. Before the pump works, the slurry pump bearing, the staff must first inject the liquid used for conveying into the pipeline and the pump casing, and fill the two;
2. When the slurry pump is started, the liquid in the impeller will be rotated by the blades of the impeller;
3. Under the action of centrifugal force, the liquid rotates forward and then flows out of the impeller;
4. In the process of liquid flowing from the impeller inlet to the impeller outlet, the slurry pump forum, the speed energy and the pressure energy are increased due to the energy conversion, and the liquid flowing out from the impeller is discharged through the pump casing flow passage and then discharged from the discharge pipe;
5. At this time, the impeller inlet is formed by the discharge of water, and the slurry pump, the liquid in the suction surface is pressed into the water inlet of the impeller under the action of atmospheric pressure;
6. The rotating impeller continuously draws in and vents water to form a continuous stream of water.
1.This series of slurry pumps is an energy efficient, single stage, single suction, cantilever centrifugal pump for conveying abrasive or corrosive slurries containing solid particles. Widely used in power, mining, metallurgy, coal, building materials, chemicals, food, water conservancy and sewage treatment industries. The large weight concentration of the solid-liquid mixture is 45% for the mortar and 60% for the slurry.
2, this series of pumps has more than 50 basic models, slurry pump design, through the variable speed can get more than 300 kinds of performance for users to choose.
3, the material of the flow component should be based on the physical (particle composition, particle size, shape, hardness, concentration) and chemical (acid, alkali, oil) characteristics of the transport slurry.
4. The transmission mode of the pump has two forms: direct transmission and belt transmission, which are divided into DC, HC, CR, CL, ZV, CV and other modes. (See Appendix 3 for details.) From the direction of the prime mover, the pump rotates clockwise.
|Type meaning for 8 / 6 R - AH(R) centrifugal slurry pump|
|8||Pump inlet size|
|6||Pump outlet size|
|AH||AH slurry pump|
|Model||8 / 6 R - AH(R)|
|Capacity||324 - 720m³//h|
Structure of 8 / 6 R - AH(R)
Contact Person: Zhang