Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pump Name:||Vertical Mining Foam Froth Slurry Pump||Flow Rate:||6m3/h-600m3/h|
|Pump Shaft Seal:||Packing Sealing||OEM:||Available|
Know simple of froth pump as following firstly
The basic principle of the froth pump operation is to de-aerate or partially de-aerate the froth before it enters the pumping. Its handling capacity of the pump is muchhigher than that of other types of slurry pump without shaft seal and sealing water.
What is the strcutrue features for a SHIZA brand froth pump ?
1. AF series is suitable for transporting slurry with froth, especially for flotation processing.
2. AF series can eliminate the froth in the running slurry and work normally even if the feeding slurry is not
3. The feeding suction in the tangent line can accelerate slurry transporting and eliminate part of the froth.
4. The belt and pulley are easy to be altered in order to change the speed according to the working condition.
5. Interchangeable wet parts are made of special alloy, rubber or other wear-resistant materials according to slurry properties.
AF froth pump material list for parts
|VOLUTE||IMPELLERS||BASE||EXPELLER||EXPELLER RING||SHAFT SLEEVE||SEALS|
|Standard||High Chrome Alloy||High Chrome Alloy||Cast Iron||Chrome Alloy||Chrome Alloy||SG Iron||Natural Rubber|
|SG Iron||SG Iron|
|Options||SG Iron||SG Iron||Mild Steel||SG Iron||SG Iron||EN56C||Nordel|
Performance tablle for froth pump
|Pump Model||Capacity (m3/h)||Head (m)||Speed (r/min)||Eff. (%)||Installed with power(kw)||Diameter|
|Q1. What is your product range?|
|Centrifugal pump,AH HH L M ZJ ZGB slurry pump, G(H) WN gravel pump, dredge pump, sewage pump,pump and so on|
|Q2. Can I get a sample|
|We can send you small model pump for your trial before your large order|
|Q3. What are your advantages about pumps?|
2.Strictly inspection from each small details and step .
3. Any third party-SGS,TUV inspection .
4. 15 years experience specially for slurry pumps,gravel pumps ,dredging pumps and its spare parts manufcturing
|Q4:Can I visit your factory|
|Welcome to visit our factory , our factory locat in Shijiazhuang,Hebei ,China ,we can pick you up at
SHIZA brand Pump model selection
Selecting the right pump for slurries is critical to get the most bang for your buck. Basic pump components, such as the impeller size and design, material of construction, and discharge configurations must be considered to ensure the pump will hold up against the wear caused by an abrasive slurry. Slurry pumps are generally larger in size when compared to low-viscosity liquid pumps and usually require more horsepower to operate because they're less efficient.
Bearings and shafts must be more rugged and rigid as well.
Many kinds pumps are used for pumping slurries, but the most common slurry pump is the centrifugal pump (pictured above). The centrifugal slurry pump uses the centrifugal force generated by a rotating impeller to impact kinetic energy to the slurry, similar to how a water-like liquid would move through a standard centrifugal pump.
Contact Person: Zhang