Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Outlet:||2inch||Pump Casing:||Horizontal Split Pumps|
|Structure:||Single-stage Pump||Impeller Type:||Open Type|
3/2C-AHR is a horizontal, vertical open-type, double-pump shell structure with a replaceable rubber lining for the pump body and pump cover. The lining can be used until wear-through, without replacement. Extend maintenance intervals and reduce operating costs.
The overflow component of the AHR type slurry pump is a rubber material. Suitable for conveying fine particles and corrosive slurries. Its pump body, pump cover and transmission components are common to AH pumps.
1. Anti-corrosive rubber liner has features of wide range of performance, high efficiency and high performance cost ratio.
2. Rubber discharge end is light, thus easy to install and maintain.
3. As the name suggests, anti-corrosive rubber liner is made of rubber which is of high elasticity and chemical stability. The rubber also absorbs noise and vibration, which is more anti-corrosive than high chromium alloy
4. Some metallurgy design and research institutes and universities of science and technology provide lots of technological supports. Thus, Hebei DELIN rubber discharge end is trustworthy and effective.
5. A series of quality tests are carried out when rubber mill discharge liner is being used.
|Type meaning for mineral centrifugal slurry pump|
|3||Pump inlet size (inch )|
|2||Pump outlet size (inch)|
|AH||AH slurry pump|
|R||R-Rubber liner pump|
3/2C-AHR Capacity Control
During the operation of the slurry pump, attention should be paid to the temperature and leakage of the packing gland. Normal packing leakage should not exceed 10-20 drops per minute.
In the pump operation, if the AH slurry pump can take in air and it can be solid, it will make an abnormal sound and vibrate accordingly.
In the pump operation, if the backup valve of the standby machine leaks and the switching valve is always open, it should be noted that the backup machine is reversed due to the reverse flow.
When the pump regulates the flow during normal operation, it is not possible to reduce the flow rate by reducing the opening of the pump suction line valve. Otherwise, the pump inlet flow will be insufficient and the pump will cavitation.
In the pump operation, for the bearings that need cooling water, pay attention to the temperature and quantity of water, and try to keep the bearing temperature within the specified range.
AH slurry pump start: Check the entire unit as follows before starting.
(1) The pump should be placed on a firm foundation to withstand the full weight of the pump to eliminate vibration and tighten all anchor bolts.
(2) Pipes and valves should be supported separately. There are seals at the pump flange. When tightening the coupling bolts, please pay attention to the metal lining of the pump is higher than the flange. At this time, the bolt should not be tightened too much to avoid damage to the gasket.
(3) Rotate the shaft by hand according to the direction of rotation of the pump. The shaft should be able to drive the impeller to rotate, and there should be no friction. Otherwise, the impeller clearance should be adjusted.
(4) Check the steering of the motor. Make sure that the pump rotates in the direction of the arrow marked on the pump body. Note that the pump is not allowed to rotate in the opposite direction, otherwise the impeller thread will trip, causing damage to the pump.
(5) When the transmission is directly connected, the pump shaft and the motor shaft should be accurately centered. When the belt is driven, the pump shaft and the motor shaft should be parallel, and the position of the sheave should be adjusted so as to be perpendicular to the groove to avoid severe vibration and wear.
(6) A detachable short pipe shall be installed at the suction pipe of the pump. The length shall be sufficient to disassemble the pump cover and replace the wearing parts to facilitate the inspection of the pump.
(7) shaft seal inspection: the expeller shaft seal pump, because of its different stop seal structure, so when the pressure relief cover with oil cup, it is necessary to add grease through the oil cup, grease recommended calcium-sodium grease.
|MODEL||ALLOWABLE MATING||MATERIAL||CLEAN WATER PERFORANCE||IMPELLER|
|MAX.POWER||LINER||IMPELLER||Q Capacity||H Head||Speed||Max. Eff.||NPSH||VANES NO.||IMPELLER DIA|
Contact Person: Zhang