Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||150-600m³/h||Number Of Vanes:||5|
ZJ series slurry pumps include ZJ type and ZJL type. The ZJ type slurry pump is a single stage, single suction, horizontal, cantilever, centrifugal slurry pump.
Slurry pumps can be widely used in mines, power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles. Such as metallurgical beneficiation plant slurry transportation, thermal power plant ash removal, coal washing plant coal slurry and heavy medium transportation, dredging rivers, river dredging and so on. In the chemical industry, some corrosive slurries containing crystals can also be transported.
The slurry pump is made of hard alloy material, which is mainly used in mining enterprises such as iron ore, gold ore, molybdenum ore, coal washing plant and power plant. It mainly transports solid-liquid mixture with particles and corrosive liquids such as iron. Fine powder, power plant desulfurization water, coal powder, etc.
Mainly used in: mining, power plants, dredging, metallurgy, chemical, building materials and petroleum industries. In addition to pumping water, the pump can also pump gas, solid, solid-liquid mixture - mineral slurry.
Routine maintenance of ZJ series slurry pumps:
1) Bearing water pressure, water volume to meet the requirements, at any time to adjust (or replace) the degree of packing tightness, do not cause shaft seal leakage. And replace the axle sleeve in time.
2) When replacing bearings, it is necessary to ensure that there is no dust in the bearing assembly and the lubricating oil is clean. When slurry pump is running, the bearing temperature should generally not exceed 60-650C, and the Zui height should not exceed 750C.
3) To ensure the coaxiality of motor and slurry pump, to ensure the integrity and correctness of elastic pad in coupling, and to replace it in time after damage.
4) ensure that the components and piping system of the slurry pump are installed correctly and reliably.
5) Some parts of slurry pump belong to vulnerable parts. In daily use, attention should be paid to the wear and tear of vulnerable parts, and timely maintenance or replacement should be carried out. In the process of repairing or replacing the fragile parts of slag slurry pump, it is necessary to ensure correct assembly, reasonable gap adjustment and avoid tight and astringent friction.
6) The suction pipe system of slurry pump must be free of air leakage, and attention should be paid to whether the suction port is blocked in operation. The medium to be treated by slurry pump mostly contains solid particles, so the barrier placed in the intake pool should meet the requirements of slurry pump to pass through the particles, so as to reduce the possibility of blockage caused by too large particles or long fibre materials entering the pump body.
|Allowable Max.Power||200 KW|
|Particle Max.Size Handled Occasionally||48 mm|
|Pump Weight||2223 kg|
Contact Person: Zhang