Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pump Name:||Froth Centrifugal Slurry Pump Series AF||Flow Rate:||6 - 600m3/h|
F Froth Pump is a heavy duty pump designed to handle difficult tenacious froth.
Widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, chemical, power plants, environmental protection, municipal engineering and other industries. The pump can effectively eliminate the slurry bubble when at work, still can be working in the incoming insufficient, especially for a variety of flotation process, it is the ideal product for delivering various difficult frothy slurry.
1. Simple pump system layout allows easy installation.
2. Transmission parts of this submersible pump are interchangeable with those of AF series. Installed
above the bearing assembly is a motor mounting base or support frame. Flexible coupling or V-Belt is used to connect the motor shaft and the pump shaft. Pump shaft speed is easily adjusted by changing the grooved pulley so as to suit the varying pumping applications.
3. The hopper features a steely structure, complete with the tangential inlet and overflow box. The
overflow box can easily send the excessive slurry back to the recycling tank. The tangential inlet allows the frothy slurry to enter into froth pump while separating the air out of the slurry.
4. The pumping unit is interchangeable with the AH series. According to the kind of medium to be pumped ,we can use metal, rubber, or other non-metallic materials to make the wet-end parts of this froth pump.
5. The pump is able to function properly when there is insufficient suction.
1. AF Froth Pump is a heavy duty pump designed to handle difficult tenacious froth.
Widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, chemical, power plants, environmental protection, municipal engineering and other industries.
2. The pump can effectively eliminate the slurry bubble when at work, still can be working in the incoming insufficient, especially for a variety of flotation process, it is the ideal product for delivering various difficult frothy slurry.
Material list for parts
|VOLUTE||IMPELLERS||BASE||EXPELLER||EXPELLER RING||SHAFT SLEEVE||SEALS|
|Standard||High Chrome Alloy||High Chrome Alloy||Cast Iron||Chrome Alloy||Chrome Alloy||SG Iron||Natural Rubber|
|SG Iron||SG Iron|
|Options||SG Iron||SG Iron||Mild Steel||SG Iron||SG Iron||EN56C||Nordel|
Performance table for froth pump
|Pump Model||Capacity (m3/h)||Head (m)||Speed (r/min)||Eff. (%)||Installed with power(kw)||Diameter|
|1. Inspection and Detection|
|With various inspection and detection instruments ,like three-coordinate measuring instrument ,metallographic microscope, direct reading spectrometer ,Brinell hardness meter ,Vickers hardness meter, carbon and sulfur analyzer and other detection equipment,we can carry on the chemical composition analysis ,physical properties test ,coordinate measurement for various steel&steel materials|
|Complete pump set inspection|
|We have performance testing platform for each batch pump inspection before delivery|
|Quality control system for each set slurry pump|
|1. Strict rules and procedures to choose the raw material supplier|
|2. Each batch raw material will be tested by quality control department|
C casting of parts
|1 .Melting:Chemical element analysis for raw material before and after stove .|
|2.Moulding :Strict sand moulding qualified before iron liquid pouring for casting|
|3. Cleaning semi-finished parts sand :Strict inspection on the appearance and size qualified before storage.|
|1. Self -inspection and inspection between different steps.|
|2. First part inspection|
|3. Procedures inspection|
|4..Inspection before storage the mining AH slurry pumps|
|1. Inspector tracks the whole process of assembly of slurry pumps|
|2. Slurry Pump pressure inspection and fillout the testing table|
|3. Painting inspection|
|4. Performance testing and fillout the testing table|
|5. Packing inspection of slurry pump|
|6. Issue quality certificate|
Contact Person: Zhang