Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy A05||Type:||High Head Slurry Pump|
|Theory:||Centrifugal||Use:||Underflow Tailings Pumping|
|Feature:||Interchange Replaceable Parts||Color:||Can Be Customized|
3 Inch Electric High Pressure Slurry Pump With Interchange Replaceable Parts
Feature & Application
1) Cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal, one stage, single casing gravel (sand) pump
2) High head, large capacity, high efficiency.
3) Good NPSH performance.
4) Widely application: They are designed for handling more abrasive with solids slurries in the river dredging, Sand reclamation, explosive sludge in metal melting, dredging in dredger and course of river and other fields.
5) Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
6) Wear resistant wet parts: The wet parts are made of Ni hard and high chromium abrasion resistance alloys. (more than 26% Chrome alloy).
7) The frame plate for type M AH pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber.
8) Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
9) Centrifugal seal, mechanical seal and packing seal are available.
10) The shaft seals for type M AH and HH pumps may be adoptable of gland seal or expeller seal
11) The discharge branch can be positioned at interval of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
4 / 3E-HH High Head Slurry Discharge Pump are designed for the handling highly abrasive,high density slurries in metallurgy industry, mining industry, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments. The pumps of these model also can be installed as multi-stage series.
Bottom Boiler and Fly Ash
|Model||4 /3 E -HH|
|Allowable Max. Power||120Kw|
|Capacity||126 - 252m³ / h|
|Head H||12 -97 m|
|Speed||600 - 1400 r / min|
|NPSH||2 - 5 m|
Contact Person: Zhang